8/26/11

i feel having problems in my kidney how would i know if my kidneys are functioning well?

i feel having problems in my kidney how would i know if my kidneys are functioning well?

One simple way is to compare the amount of liquid coming out with the amount you drink. If they are pretty much equal they you aren't retaining water. Whether your kidneys are doing everything they are suppose to do is another question.You might want to go to the doctor and see if you have a UTI infection, or kidney stones. I had those same symptoms when I had that. They give you medication for it, and you should be back to normal.Your Doctor can order a 24 hr. urine if there is concern about the function of your kidneys.


Orignal From: i feel having problems in my kidney how would i know if my kidneys are functioning well?

No comments:

Post a Comment