5/13/11

Kidney Disease: what does a person with kidney failure look like?


what does a person with kidney failure look like?I can not convince my cousin to go see a doctor. He is diabetic. He also drinks alcohol. The last time I saw him, he looked bloated and very unhealthy. I am trying to talk to his mother about this, but have not had any luck yet. I am wondering the physical signs of kidney failure. If this were me, I would have gone to a doctor already. I know that this is not the best situation for diagnosis, but I need help.

Posted by Sunshine
Very bloated,as you describe:(

Posted by Pam
bloated

Posted by M T
My Gram and Aunt died from kidney failure. Gram looked fine but stopped putting out as much urine. Aunt had other issues and bloated.

Posted by lillipad
This sounds like liver failure to me when your stomach is bloated and you have a yellow coloring to your skin then its usually liver disease.
He definitly needs to see a doctor

Posted by wthmassage
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about cousin,
They are usually gray or yellow in color and yes they are bloated but your cousin may also be suffering from Congestive Heart Failure or (CHF) He needs to go to the hospital as so as possible
Keep talking to him
Hope this helps

What do you think? Answer below! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Kidney Disease: what does a person with kidney failure look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment