5/21/11

Kidney Disease: can any one give me a honest answer?


can any one give me a honest answer?Hi! I am a 21 yr old engg student in India. 6 months ago i had sex with a sex worker here in bangalore. I am scared to death about something that happened that night while having sex with her. The sex worker was around 30-40yrs of age. The two condoms that she had put on my penis had burst while having sex with her:( My penis was exposed to her vaginal liquid. Moreover i was drunk that night. Even though the condoms burst, she put another two condoms and i had sex with her. In the end i didn't cum in her as she gave me a hand job. After returing home i was so frieghtened that i washed my penis almost 3 times with dettol antiseptic. . .I spoke to most of my friends about this so that i could get an answer that could relieve me that i won't get HIV infection.
Some said as this was the first time it won't affect me. But i was so paranoid about this that i consulted with a doctor and he said it would take six mnths to know whether i have HIV infection. . . I am so worried now. Just 2 months ago i had abdomen aches which was misintrepeted by a doctor as kidney stone. But i was relieved when i came to know that i have gastric problem from a well known doctor:) It was due to my working part time for a call centre night shifts and the bad food habbits :( Just one week after the course of medication for gastric problem started i went out for a dinner at mc donalds which i was not supposed to do. Well! That night after i finished dinner there i returned home. There was lot of chicken left out which was made by my mother. I didn't want to waste . So before having it i had the before food tablet that i doctor had given me for the gastric problem. After that i finished the food and i was more than full stomach. That night when i went to bed i had a severe pain in the right side of my neck ,near the gland in the right part of neck. I thought it was a cramp. I ignored it and i continued going to call centre and working out in the gym with that pain. After a week the pain had gone but there was a swelling in the right part of my neck where i was feeling the pain. After a week or so i started getting burns in my feet. I ignored . It spread to my arms and i felt a weakening pain in my legs. I was worried and i thought it would be diabetic neuropathy. I was tense for a week or so till i consulted a doctor and he gave medication and told me not to worry. In the middle of medication i felt better but after i had a bottle of beer, back to square one. This time my pain worsened. I started feeling shortness of breath while at home or in gym. I started getting feeling burns on my back whenever i ate a bit spicy food. Now even stomach. Back pain, burning sensation under my foot. Pain in my testicles. So i went to doctor and he said its multi-vitamin deficiency and gave me medication for almost a month. He even checked my blood to see if it could be diabeties , but it wasn't. Now i am taking mediaction for almost a week but i feel the burning sensation is worsening and i feel i am having muscle wasting:'( I used to have pains whenever i used to work out on a particular body part like abs or biceps the next day after workout. But now i feel my workout i waste as i feel no pain no matter how hard i wrok. Nowadays i am getting pain in my testicles also:( I feel i have been infected by HIV Virus as the health problems i am facing are the symptoms of HIV. Can anyone say what disease i am suffering from is it the dreadful HIV Infection or is it just Vitamin deficiency??? Please i am tensed up . . .
Please help

Posted by angel g
DUDE THIS TRULY SUCKS TO BE U RIGHT ABOUT NOW . I HOPE EVERY THING WORKS OUT FOR U .MY PRAYERS R WITH U

Posted by wondering06
You should never wear two condoms at once. They are more likely to break because they rub together.

Posted by peash
first of all did you know India has a very HIGH hiv/aids rate? It's because so many nasty indian men visit prostitutes. What were you thinking? Can't you wait until you're married? That is sickening. What would your parents think? Im indian and im am disgusted by this. Yes you can get hiv/aids from unprotected sex. The MAJORITY of sex workers in india have hiv/aids. Many stupid indian men who are married visit sex workers ALOT and then they go home and have sex with thier own wife and give her aids too, this is why aids is so rampant in India. Why would you go to a sex worker anyways? Yuck. You put yourself in that situation, you knew the dangers, don't cry now about it. The chances of you getting hiv/aids from that sex worker are very high, and your friends are STUPID and probably go to sex workers too, gross ! Ofcourse they are dumb and are going to tell you you can't get it the first time, ummm yes you can get it the first time ! How stupid are you and your friends? Get some sense, make your family proud, stop visiting sex workers ! It's good you atleast went to the doctor, it will take 6 months to find out if you're hiv positive, so be patient. I hope you don't have it and i hope you have learned a lesson.

Give your answer to this question below! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Kidney Disease: can any one give me a honest answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment