5/20/11

Is a medical group/doctor compelled to tell you all of the conditions they find in your tests?


Is a medical group/doctor compelled to tell you all of the conditions they find in your tests?I spent 5 days in the hospital recently and they diagnosed me with Dystonia. Within a week I had to be returned to the ER and sent home with nothing but some pain pills and more IV fluids (3 bags). My Regular doctor got a copy of the tests and doctors comments that the ER attending made. My question is why didn't the hospital treat EVERYTHING they found or at least inform me of it. Apparently they never told me I have gallbladder disease w/stones as well as acute kidney failure due to a UTI infection and of course the dystonia I knew about. I've had to go back a two times for IV fluids due to dehydration and fever but they won't remove my gallbladder because I'm only 26. We still can't control my liquid level and I've gone through 2 seven day treatments of antibiotics that didn't work. I've lost 25lbs during the two months this has been happening and my skin has gone translucent so u can see every vein.Now I've been getting rashes. So should I be angry because no one is telling me whats going on....!

Posted by tod m
they're afraid to commit to a prognosis.
Kidney problems from diabetes? Avoid sugar.
Get tested.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Is a medical group/doctor compelled to tell you all of the conditions they find in your tests?

No comments:

Post a Comment