5/19/11

How to lower high blood pressure in healthy teen?


How to lower high blood pressure in healthy teen?I'm 16 and have inherited high blood pressure from my mom. They have ran numerous tests(kidneys, blood, urine, etc) and have found all to be normal. I am athletic and eat rather healthy compared to most teenagers. I rarely ever drink soda and never add salt to my food. What are some ways to lower my blood pressure? Eat more fruits and vegetables? Drink more water? I REALLY do not want to live the rest of my life taking a pill to keep my blood pressure low.

Posted by LYN JOAN TJoanie
Try increasing your exercise and reducing your stress levels by not worrying. Meditation is good for lowering blood pressure too.

Posted by Gordon C
Keep doing what you are doing.

Ask your doctor for a 24 hour blood pressure test to confirm if you really do have high blood pressure or not - some people have high readings on a one off test but normal readings at other times in the day.

Search for information about the "DASH" diet on the web or check out http://www.bloodpressurehigh.com

Hope this helps

Gordon

Posted by Dr.T
Try going to see a chiropractor. Yes a doctor of chiropractic. the nervous system is the master system in the body. If there is a dysfunction in the way it communicates it can cause somatic problems (problems in the body). Check youtube for chiropractic and high blood pressure if this link does not work. Stay safe and be healthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7V95wyb63s

What do you think? Answer below! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: How to lower high blood pressure in healthy teen?

No comments:

Post a Comment