5/24/11

Have you ever walked to raise money for a charity?


Have you ever walked to raise money for a charity?I will be walking for the National Kidney Foundation September 26th.

Posted by A-Mak <3 Lolo Forever
Many times

Posted by Prodigal Son
Yes, done countless other things for charity which I enjoy and is the least that I can do to help others less fortunate than myself.

Posted by veg22
yes at my old school we had to every single year. so for 11 years i have at school, plus ive walked and ran a few other times

Posted by JustJane
I walked 16km for the Terry Fox Foundation

Posted by Catstrff
nope. There aren't any walks like that near my neighborhood.

Add your own answer in the comments! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Have you ever walked to raise money for a charity?

No comments:

Post a Comment