8/26/11

Does somebody can tell me if I could read a kidney-bladder infection fasting?

Does somebody can tell me if I could read a kidney-bladder infection fasting?

I know you are looking for a person with certain knowledge to help you. I just want to say that you should consider that the infection is spreading. There are some good things available through mother nature, but consider the amount of time you have before you do damage to the kidney. I doubt you will get a solution that will act quickly enough without going with traditional medicines. If this is a religious decision or some deep rooted belief than while I understand, I caution too. There was a family in the news a few years back who were letting their son die of an ear infection. It was against their religion to give the child antibiotics. They lost several children to this basic childhood infection. I won't give you my opinion on that family, or the decisions those parents made for their kids only because once i get started I'm sure I won't shut up. I had terrible infections in my ears as a child as did my son in his younger years. Thank Goddess my views and my mom's views were not so deadly.
My point is this: while I am a firm believer in going natural when you can, not all things (especially in this age where infections, diseases and such are so strong and increasingly so) can be dealt with in that way. I'm a pagan woman who uses home remedies and natural options whenever possible, but not at the risk of serious damage or death. Please, stand strong behind your beliefs but stand strong behind the health of your body. You only get one for this trip.
Good luck and good health.


Orignal From: Does somebody can tell me if I could read a kidney-bladder infection fasting?

No comments:

Post a Comment