5/1/11

What would be the best brand of 100% juiced fruit juice would work to improve kidney function?

function of the kidney
by McBeth

What would be the best brand of 100% juiced fruit juice would work to improve kidney function?Due to my having tuberous sclerosis, I hadta lose my left kidney and the kidney I have left is a touch better than the one I lost and is watched every 6 months. Ocean Spray has high fructose corn syrup in it and I'd like to avoid that[ high fructose corn syrup] if at all possible. Any suggestions?

Posted by alejandro d
make your own juice, it s easy and not expensive.

Posted by ice_maiden94
Water is the best option, although very boring! Make smoothies or your own fruit juices. That way you know whats going in them and you can make them with the fruits you like best.

Posted by needy
cranberry ...find the one with no sugar added...

What do you think? Answer below! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: What would be the best brand of 100% juiced fruit juice would work to improve kidney function?

No comments:

Post a Comment