5/10/11

Kidney Disease: Doctor told me I have too much protein in urine. How do i prevent this from turning into something serious?


Doctor told me I have too much protein in urine. How do i prevent this from turning into something serious?18, no history of kidney diseases, too much protein all of a sudden from my doctor. Any ways to fix this from getting serious?

Posted by ckngbbbls
did you ask your doctor this? There could be many causes and it could already be serious. Your doctor should have spoken with you on this.

Posted by Jennifer
PLEASE take this very serious. I am 20 and I found out last Tuesday that I have (severe) kidney disease. Big sign was the protein in the urine. My family care doc never made a big deal about it until it was to late. Make sure that they do the tests that need to be done. Good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Kidney Disease: Doctor told me I have too much protein in urine. How do i prevent this from turning into something serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment