5/13/11

Does diabetes link to cardiovascular disease and should I eat white chocolate?


Does diabetes link to cardiovascular disease and should I eat white chocolate?I have cardiovascular disease and I was reading up on it in my book. I encountered that many things are similar to diabetes, do they link and can I get diabetes? Also my doctor told me that my diet should consist of a moderate amount of dark chocoate, can I eat white/ milk chocolate too?

Posted by gretch
dark chocolate is the only chocolate you should eat for your health. try and get 70% or higher cocoa. milk chocolate is better than white chocolate... white chocolate isn't even real chocolate. milk chocolate isn't good for you b/c it is too high in saturated fat and doesn't contain enough antioxidants to be considered good for you.

yes, diabetes is linked to cardiovascular disease. if you eat crap, and don't exercise, you will probably become diabetic at some point in your life

Posted by R
The chocolate part: Dark chocolate has alot of vitamin c in it, its very good. Milk and White chocolate do not, and they both have more sugar, fat, and calories in them.

Posted by marwan3ms
The answer for all of your questions is yes.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: Does diabetes link to cardiovascular disease and should I eat white chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment