4/29/11

who can help? a charitY? you? please help?


who can help? a charitY? you? please help?To Whom It May Concern,
Good day to everyone whose reading my letter. I am Evelyn Lajom, 30 years of age, Filipino Citizen, presently living with my sister and his family in Valenzuela City, Philippines. My province is in PAMPANGA. I wrote this letter with the help of my friend named Joy, I want to ask a little help to scatter this letter and send this message to everyone. This letter is primarily asking for financial help to all kind-hearted and fortunate ones in this world. I was diagnosed with END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE SECONDARY TO CHRONIC GLOMERULONEPHRITIS six years ago immediately one year after I graduated from Manila Central University of Business Administration Major in Management.
'm one of the patients of the well-known National Kidney and Transplant Institute here in the Philippines and currently undergoing Hemodialysis to filter the waste products in my blood (My Kidneys are greatly damage and are not functioning anymore and I'll die when my blood continues to accumulate these toxins). I kept undergoing to this procedure twice a week for 6 years in Asia Renal Care Philippines and if unfortunate, I'm only having my Hemodialysis twice a month because I need to divide our money for the dialysis and blood-transfusions. The hemodialysis ranges from P3,000 – P4,000 or U$ 60 – 80 plus the same fee for my needed blood transfusions which is very hard for us to accumulate. I am very thankful for all the financial support I'm getting from all the persons who never ceases to sponsor me in able to survive.
My siblings already have their own families and is not earning so much money to fit for the daily expenses. Though, I'm so grateful that all of them are also hunting for a donation to help me in this struggle. They cannot handle the bulk of financial burden I'm bringing to my them anymore most especially this time. Because of this crisis, we cannot anymore produce or accumulate money for my hemodialysis and kidney transplant. "I really really really want to recover from this. I'm hoping that God never take me for granted and hears all my prayer."
For now, I'm operating a small business beside a Day Care Center in Valenzuela but is greatly not enough to save for my hospital needs.
The doctors advises me to accumulate a equivalent amount of P 1,000,000 or U$ 20,000 for my Kidney Transplantation and maintenance medications post operation.

Any amount, even how small it is would be a great help to prolong my life. Your single cent is my life, Please, Please... I'll never stop to wait for your response.
If ever this letter would be lucky to reach doctors, and persons who know doctors who can sponsor my operation, It will give me hope to be more positive in life and let your goodness be blessed with God the Father.
I am also asking help for those who are linked with the government like the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office, to all Senators and Congressman who has fund in the National Kidney & Transplant Institute. I think this is the only possible way to prusue my dreams, help my family in return and continue to spread the Inspiration, The miracle happened to me.

Thank you very much and God Bless.
HELP PROLONG MY LIFE THROUGH: (Please indicate your name and I'll send my appreciate)

- Bank Account: Metrobank Account no. 3029496642 , Account name: Evelyn Lajom

Branch Address: 12 mc arthur highway marulas , Valenzuela City
Swift Code: MBTCPHMM
Branch Code: 029

- Send via mail: Evelyn Lajom. 90 Ilang-ilang Circle, Don Pedro Village, Marulas, Valenzuela City, Philippines. Postal code: 1440
Contact details: 02-4321419

PICTURES KO PO...MY PICTURES
img31.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00025x.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00026w.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00027a.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00029ine.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00034f.jpg
-Or Simply just forward my letter to all the people you know... I be glad if you do it,,, please........ please........

evelynlajom@yahoo.com

Posted by Mr. X
May God be with you.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: who can help? a charitY? you? please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment