4/18/11

I have a kidney disease(IGA nephropathy) I need recipes.?


I have a kidney disease(IGA nephropathy) I need recipes.?My doctor said I need a low protein & vegaterian diet. Stri fry, main dish, dessert any ideas welcome. Thanks

Posted by Annie Fannie
Because it's your kidneys the only advice I can give is to stay away from dairy products.

Good Luck!!

Posted by rookem123
Eggplant parm - peel eggplant and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices. Dip in egg and then breadcrumbs. Place in single layer on baking sheet and bake in 450 degree oven for 7-10 minutes. Flip slices over and put back in for 7-10 more minutes. In a casserole dish, line the bottom with spaghetti sauce, put in a layer of the eggplant slices, sprinkle with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. repeat layers, ending with cheese on top. Put in 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes (however long it takes for cheese to be melty and browned a little). Very tasty, healthy and vegetarian. Serve with any vegetable on the side and a whole grain roll.

Give your answer to this question below! Learn basic information on kidney disease from the experts at Kidney Disease Info Blog.


Orignal From: I have a kidney disease(IGA nephropathy) I need recipes.?

No comments:

Post a Comment